How to go from burned out to $70k with a brand new program? What does it take for breakthroughs to happen? How do you get out of that point where you’re just stuck spinning your wheels… and all you do is create more work on top of more work… but you aren’t making real progress?
That’s where Azizi was before coming to us. It was the height of the pandemic and she was being consumed by her business. She couldn’t pay attention to herself, her business, or even her children. She kept creating more things to do and putting more work on her to-do list… which ultimately led her to feeling more burned out.
Basically, she knew something needed to change… she just didn’t know what.
Fast forward a few months…
She’s made more than $70k with her new program and she loves her business. She has the impact she wants and she does what she loves every day. That’s why in this interview, you’ll discover what helped Azizi go from overwhelm and confusion… to working with her dream clients and having the impact she wants.
In this video, you’ll find:
- 03:10 – Messaging isn’t about filling out avatar worksheets and using “power words”… it’s about communicating your ________
- 06:15 – No one’s teaching this to business owners, which is why 99% of them are making this big, internal mistake.
- 07:17 – Azizi’s favorite things about Impact With Influence
- 08:30 – When you want to build a successful business with more impact and less burnout, you have to learn to do this
- 10:10 – The grieving process of business owners that nobody’s talking about
- 11:40 – The big change Azizi made that exploded her new, private Facebook Group. (She now consistently gets 20 perfect members per week without paid ads).
- 15:30 – The beauty of the hybrid coaching structure (if you’re having doubts about whether you can actually help your clients, listen to this)
Listen… Business isn’t about how many tasks you have on your to-do list. If you’re struggling to move your business forward, you have to look inside and identify what may be holding you back. That’s why I suggest you click here and watch this interview I did with Azizi…
Remember, simple = profitable = sustainable.
You’re going to have to think differently about what you’re doing to change the game for yourself. If you know in your bones it’s time for a change, watch the video and take notes.
Use this link and book a call to explore how we can support you to go deeper and create a business that feels like a spiritual practice.